Become a Part of the Family
Thank you for taking an interest in the New Jersey State Fair. There’s always something fun happening at the Sussex County Fairgrounds!
The New Jersey State Fair is a completely sponsor-based organization and could not have achieved its success without the support of its partners! Without such support, the Fairgrounds staff would not be able to produce such a great event.
Sponsorship of any Fair event, attraction or area is multi-beneficial. Events may be showcased, highlighting the sponsor’s business and community commitment. The Fair reaches out to members of the community through monthly newsletters that prominently feature our sponsors, and provides a channel for your business to be marketed to over 150,000 visitors to the Fairgrounds year-round.
The New Jersey State Fair is a highly recognized 501(c)(3) organization, which allows all contributions to be tax deductible for Charitable Donations. Despite our name, we do not receive funding from the state of New Jersey. All funds for our operation, maintenance and development of the Fair are generated from sponsorships from many generous, community-minded businesses and individuals.
It is our mission to find events that are a suitable match for our sponsors, so you can achieve the greatest return on your investment!
Sponsorship is a crucial aspect of the New Jersey State Fair’s success. We work hand-in-hand with our sponsors, who provide invaluable support and extend the Fair’s capabilities beyond previous limits. With each passing year, we make great strides forward in providing new experiences and additions to our facilities.
New Jersey State Fair Sponsorship can help businesses accomplish any number of marketing or communication goals. A sponsorship presence at the Fair will:
- Increase brand loyalty
- Strengthen brand awareness
- Drive traffic to your business
- Provide sampling opportunities
- Strengthen customer relations
- Entertain clients, customers, prospects
- Reward employees
Whether you are interested in the arts, children’s education, agriculture, and/or are interested in the high profile advertising and marketing exposure you would receive, the New Jersey State Fair will work with you and your budget to best fulfill your needs. Come join our group of valued supporters who benefit from and thoroughly enjoy being part of one of the most unique and special attractions anywhere.
2023 Sponsorship Opportunities Brochure
Benefits of Being a Sponsor…
The sponsor enjoys the media and advertising benefits of sponsorship, as well as a variety of other benefits that may include (depending on the level of sponsorship):
- Private log-in for B2B Specials and Promotions section on website
- Logo or listing inclusion in the Daily Event Schedule gate program
- Vendor Space to promote your business or sell product
- Logo or listing inclusion in our Fair brochure
- Opportunity to do a TV or Radio “Sponsor Spot” that is used as a commercial
- Mobile App and Interactive Map
- Banner Ads
- Social Media Recognition as Sponsor
- Logo inclusion on billboards throughout the Tri-State
- Admission Passes
- VIP Parking
- Press Release regarding sponsorship
- Logo and link to your website from the New Jersey State Fair website
- Signage at the sponsored event or area
- Public Address Announcements
- Listing on the main Corporate Signboard located at the center of the Fairgrounds
- Inclusion in the On-line Exhibitor Handbook as event sponsor
- Demolition Derby tickets
Put the Power of the New Jersey State Fair to Work for Your Business!
The New Jersey State Fair is an integral part of the community, as a showcase of Sussex County and all that it produces. We offer organizations a valuable opportunity to “Brand” your company and reach an entire family of buyers in a fun and relaxed environment. We will work with you to develop creative ways to reach your target audience so you get the most ROI for whatever your budget may be.
2023 Sponsorship Opportunities Brochure
Sponsorships are available now!
For information about sponsorship opportunities at the New Jersey State Fair®
Contact : Sue-Ann Hansen, Sponsorship & Events Manager
Telephone : 973-948-5500 x258
Email : email@example.com